Top 10 candidates for the Aston Villa manager role.
1. Avram Grant: Don’t laugh, he may be the best guy left.
2. Paul Scholes: It’s not like they’re going to have to beat Barcelona any time soon.
3. Diego Maradona: It’s not like they’re going to have to beat Germany any time soon.
4. Sven Goran Eriksson: Likely too busy with Special One TV.
5. Prince William: Bring in the Top Man.
6. Bob Bradley: Should have left while your stock was high, Skeletor.
7. Tom Hanks: Since Brian Clough’s dead, you know.
8. Mike Holmgren: Anything would be better than the Browns.
9. Andy Gray: He’s still unemployed, right? No? Never mind then.
10. Carlo Ancelotti: Dream on.